Hello! New semester Intro

 Hi! My name is Emerald Lovato, I’m a liberal arts major. I’m still not sure what I want to do once I graduate but hopefully I can make a decision soon. I took Art 211 last semester and really enjoyed the course. As far as my favorite artist goes, I really don’t have just one. I like a variety of all types art. My favorite thing about art is that it is a way of seeing something through someone else’s eyes, be it a beautiful scenic view or something more abstract. Right now, I don’t have a lot of time for hobbies because my kids are all being homeschooled, I’m in school too, and there aren’t enough hours in the day. I do like to crochet, diy stuff and hiking when the weather is nice enough. 


Comments

  1. Hello! I agree with you about art being a way to see something through someone else's eyes, it is definitely also one of my favorite things about art too! There are art pieces that just depict so much emotion which I wouldn't have been able to see without that person's art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Throne of Wisdom

The Ardabil Carpet

Jowo Rinpoche, Jokhang Temple, Tibet